How to Rock Your Side Hustle: Tips from the Babierge Trusted Partners
Schoolteachers, yogis, personal concierges, artists, businesswomen, and full-time mothers are just a few of the identities side hustle moms at Babierge occupy on a daily basis.
We’ve asked these busy moms how they are juggling it all while also building thriving businesses as baby gear rental entrepreneurs. Here are five ultra-valuable tips they’ve shared with other budding mompreneurs to make sure their side hustle works for them.
1) Set a schedule – When it’s time to work, stick to it. Make it a point to focus on work and not be distracted by the other numerous things that need to be done at home.
2) Work as if you are in an office and your boss is watching – Work for a focused 55 minutes then and take a 5 minute break to refresh.
3) Meal prep – Before the work week begins, Sunday night meal prep helps everyone avoid getting “hangry.” Designate a meal for each day like “taco Tuesday” and “pizza Friday” and gather your ingredients so that you don’t run out of energy while you work or have starving cranky kids bugging you while you finish up work.
4) Have a designated workspace – Set up a nook in your home where you only work on your side hustle. This will make it easier to be disciplined about your gig work in general.
5) Manage your personal social media usage carefully – Otherwise you might find that you spent all day on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!